"I am recommending Joanne as this is the first reader I have encountered that has been so accurate. She can even specify names of people which is truly astounding! As someone who is sceptical I would definitely recommend Joanne if you have any blocks to your life, career and relationship because she delivers. I have readings with her when I feel I need some clarity or there is too much going on in my mind whether it is positive or negative. Regardless of how well you can manage your own life it is good to have this type of guidance as it can feel like a whole weight has been lifted off your shoulders when you can have clarity and potential closure in situations. Her knowledge of the tarot is fabulous and she is great at linking the cards specifically to what is happening in your life with clear explanations." Vannesa
About Joanne Hopes
Hello, my name Joanne Hopes.
I have always been drawn to a spiritual pathway but in 2009 spirit made me sit up and take notice in a very dramatic way when I was diagnosed with cancer. This was devastating news which rocked my world.
Just before my diagnosis, my aunt from spirit came to visit me and told me that I was very ill but she was going to stay with me and look after me, and that I was going to be absolutely fine. This turned out to be the catalyst for my spiritual awakening.
After having surgery to remove the tumour and receiving treatment, I am grateful to say that I made a full recovery and then began my new journey working with spirit. I went on to study healing - Reiki 1,2 and Masters, crystal therapy, sound therapy and acupressure.
I have always loved tarot cards, - the ancient history, beautiful artwork and connection with spirit has always fascinated and intrigued me. It never fails to amaze me how accurate the information given can be. I passionately believe that the cards are always there to guide you - whatever situation you may be going through. I look forward to helping and guiding you in your journey.
6 Things you may want to know about Jo:
- For readings, Joanne works either via Skype (internationally) or within a 5 miles radius of her home in South Bristol.
- She also offers her healing therapies at the Kinsale Therapy Centre in Bristol.
- Joanne offers professional advice and consultancy services to media producers looking to create an accurate representation of tarot reading in their productions. Full or half day rates available. Please contact her with your project details for a quote.
- Joanne is often invited to read tarot at local Mind, Body and Spirit Fayres. Click here to see her upcoming events.
- Joanne lives in South Bristol with her lovely husband, son and two fur babies!
- Jo enjoys travel, walking, music, socialising and exploring historic buildings.
- Her favourite place in the UK is the Devon and Cornwall coast and her favourite city is Rome.